Welcome to the Johnson lab.
We are an immunology lab located on the third floor of the Life Sciences Centre at the main campus of the University of British Columbia. Please look around our website to find out more about us.
• Regulation of the immune response
• Inflammation and inflammatory diseases
• Leukocyte adhesion and migration
• Cell signaling and cell surface receptors
• Regulation of the immune response by the cell surface molecules, CD44 and CD45
• How CD44 and CD45 expression by dendritic cells regulates the outcome of the innate and adaptive immune response